Friday 15 December 2017

Update #3

    Pokemon league season is starting up again and I'm raring to go. I took a bit of a hiatus from posting for a little while because I didn't really know what I wanted to make them on. I spent some time playing NU and VGC, with varying success. I'm hoping to find a team that suits me well enough, in VGC, to stage an assault on the ladder. I might post an article on the Mismagius team that got me to the top 500 in NU. If anything, it might help someone get passed that lower ladder stage and help them get some top tier matchups against players that they can learn a lot from battling. And the reason why the team may not have made it further up the ladder could be just because of the way that the meta is up there. They are probably more prepared for Mismagius.

    So what I plan on doing with this blog site for the next few months will be league articles. I might also post about some VGC and Smogon tier teams, or even about how to get started with those formats. I might not be the best, but I do understand how some things work. Hopefully, someone can find some entertainment or information they are looking for. And I would like to win next season in the PFA (or whatever they are calling it now; they wanted to change the name because the community it was named after is basically dead). Last season, I had a fantastic team. But I would like to build around even stronger threats that don't have as many crippling weaknesses. Like how I had 3 Pokemon 4x weak to something. Or how my Mega pokemon took 50% coming in on Stealth Rock. I will try my best to draft myself the best team I can possibly have. I'm not sure when the draft will start, but it's looking like sometime later this month, because the owner had to finish their final exams this week.

    That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment