Monday 29 January 2018

NBA Season 6 Week 4: Toronto Maple Leafeons

Hey guys. This is Tommy aka AbruptFury, coach of the Toronto Maple Leafeons here! What a week it has been. I was so busy with work that I ended up getting only a short sleep before a long shift. I'm sitting on a day off now. Finally! And I'm ready to divulge the results for this week. For week 4, our opponent was Sabastian. Another newcomer to this league, but he hasn't taken to it quite as easily as Mike. Sabastian is starting his season with a 0-3 record. I know he wants to win. I know I want to win. But I will definitely feel bad no matter the outcome because if I win, it will mean hurting his record even further. He has some scary threats on his team that gave me a hard matchup. But enough rambling. Let's hop into this thing!

The Team Line-up

My Team : Kyurem-B, Scizor, Sylveon, Vaporeon, Salazzle(Z), Zoroark, Electivire(Z), Dhelmise, Donphan, Mesprit(Z), Sawk

Sabastian (San Jose Sharpedos): M-Glalie, Thundurus-T, Alola-Marowak, Alola-Muk, Doublade, Cofagrigus(Z), Alola-Persian(Z), Exploud, Hitmontop(Z), Alola-Ninetales, Latias

The Game Plan

Bane (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Substitute

It finally made it's debut! I finally felt like I could just comfortably hit my opponent's team without it leading to myself getting reverse swept. Offensively, there is nothing it doesn't deal good damage to, except for an Assault Vest user that it doesn't hit for super effective. Ice Beam hits Thundurus-T and Latias. Draco Meteor can also hit Latias, and deals great damage to anything that isn't immune or resisting the hit. Earth Power breaks something like Alolan-Marowak, Alolan-Muk, and Doublade down (and it was Kyurem's only way of hitting Alola-Ninetales). Substitute would be nice to set up on a predicted switch to give myself more free opportunities for damage, and less for being KO'd. In retrospect, Roost might've proved more useful since I don't think anything was passive enough to set a Substitute up on. Life Orb boosted attacks from Kyurem-Black might prove too powerful for my opponent to take.

Offensive Calcs:

  • Speed ties Modest Alola-Ninetales by 1 point.
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Exploud: 337-398 (96.5 - 114%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Marowak-Alola: 291-343 (111.4 - 131.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Muk-Alola: 161-192 (38.8 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Muk-Alola: 242-286 (58.4 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 276-325 (86.5 - 101.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Cofagrigus: 173-204 (54.2 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 289-343 (95.6 - 113.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 416-494 (114.2 - 135.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO


Defensive Calcs:

  • 252+ SpA Choice Specs Exploud Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kyurem-Black: 321-378 (82 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus-Therian: 437-515 (146.1 - 172.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252 SpA Thundurus-Therian Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kyurem-Black: 308-364 (78.7 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Lisa Simpson (Salazzle-Totem) @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Dragon Pulse
- Nasty Plot

Make way for the Lizard Queen! Salazzle actually puts in a ton of work against Sabastian's team with a Nasty Plot boost. I usually opt for accuracy over damage, but I couldn't resist in this case. Fire Blast was a more solid KO on certain Pokemon. Pokemon like Mega Glalie and Doublade. As well as Alolan-Muk without an Assault Vest. And if I got the Nasty Plot boost, I could just use Sludge Wave on most of his other Pokemon. What isn't hit by Sludge Wave, does not want to come in on a Fire Blast from this Pokemon. And Dragon Pulse, with the added boost of Dragonium Z, would be used to deal with his Latias or perhaps his Alolan-Muk. So glad that I picked up this Pokemon when I did. It is already showing how useful it can be to my team.

Offensive Calcs:

  • Outspeeds max speed Alola-Persian by 2 points. Couldn't do just 1.
  • +2 252 SpA Life Orb Salazzle Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Muk-Alola: 417-491 (100.7 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +2 252 SpA Salazzle Devastating Drake (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 498-586 (136.8 - 160.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252 SpA Salazzle Devastating Drake (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 248-294 (68.1 - 80.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +2 252 SpA Life Orb Salazzle Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Marowak-Alola: 216-255 (82.7 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252 SpA Salazzle Fire Blast vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 368-434 (115.3 - 136%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252 SpA Salazzle Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Glalie-Mega: 390-458 (129.5 - 152.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +2 252 SpA Salazzle Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Glalie-Mega: 334-394 (110.9 - 130.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +2 252 SpA Salazzle Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Ninetales-Alola with an ally's Aurora Veil: 279-328 (97.2 - 114.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock


Dumbo (Donphan) (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 108 Def / 148 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

This match was quite the showcase for debuts. I felt like Donphan could really prove useful to me for two reasons. One, it could take a hit from Alolan-Muk and Alolan-Marowak, while threatening a KO. And two, it could withstand a hit from Thundurus-T better than my Vaporeon could, which would otherwise have been my answer to Alolan-Marowak. I decided to make Donphan my hazard setter of the week with Stealth Rock. A useful move in wearing down Sabastian's Pokemon and making it easier for Salazzle to sweep. Earthquake is a great move to have against Doublade, Alolan-Muk, and Alolan-Marowak. Knock Off would be useful in knocking off so many items that could be quite detrimental to me. A possible Light Clay or Focus Sash on Alolan-Ninetales, Thick Club on Alolan-Marowak, Assault Vest on Alolan-Muk, Choice Scarf on Latias, or any item on Thundurus-T. Rapid Spin would clear up any hazards my opponent might want to set up. And Yache Berry helps Donphan take a hit from Mega Glalie, Alolan-Ninetales, and HP Ice Thundurus-T should it's Sturdy be broken by hazards or Alolan-Ninetales' Snow Warning.

Offensive Calcs:

  • Outspeeds max speed Adamant Alola-Marowak by 1 point.
  • 4 Atk Donphan Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Marowak-Alola: 234-276 (89.6 - 105.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 4 Atk Donphan Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Glalie-Mega: 153-180 (50.8 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 4 Atk Donphan Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Muk-Alola: 320-380 (77.4 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 4 Atk Donphan Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 120-144 (37.6 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Defensive Calcs:

  • 252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Flare Blitz vs. 248 HP / 108 Def Donphan: 241-285 (62.9 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • 252 Atk Refrigerate Glalie-Mega Double-Edge vs. 248 HP / 108 Def Yache Berry Donphan: 174-205 (45.4 - 53.5%) -- 37.1% chance to 2HKO | Can't survive Explosion without Sturdy unfortunately.
  • 252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Yache Berry Donphan: 198-234 (51.6 - 61%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
  • +2 252+ Atk Doublade Shadow Claw vs. 248 HP / 108 Def Donphan: 174-205 (45.4 - 53.5%) -- 37.1% chance to 2HKO
  • 136+ Atk Muk-Alola Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 108 Def Donphan: 106-126 (27.6 - 32.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Spark Plug (Electivire) (M) @ Icium Z
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 176 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- Toxic

This Electivire was designed to take some special hits from the likes of Thundurus-T and Alolan-Ninetales, while being able to OHKO Thundurus-T and Latias. Icium Z Ice Punch on this set accomplishes the OHKOs. Earthquake helps stop Alolan-Marowak, and can hit the likes of Alolan-Muk and Doublade too. Brick Break is mainly for Aurora Veil. Aurora Veil offense is a very scary reality that I might have to face. It can also do okay damage to something like Mega Glalie, Alolan-Persian, and Exploud. Toxic would be a better way of dealing with the Alolan-Persian, and some other bulky threats. I was pretty reluctant about this Pokemon coming to this matchup. Nothing on his team is weak to Electric, and he has Electric sponges in both Thundurus-T and Alolan-Marowak with Lightning Rod. But I've found that bulky Electric types handle fast and powerful Electric pretty nicely. I had experience with Assault Vest Heliolisk.

Offensive Calcs:

  • Outspeeds his fastest Pokemon (Alola-Persian) by 1 point.
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Thundurus-Therian: 232-274 (77.5 - 91.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Thundurus-Therian: 432-510 (144.4 - 170.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Subzero Slammer (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 350-414 (96.1 - 113.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Marowak-Alola: 212-250 (81.2 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Muk-Alola: 294-346 (71.1 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO 
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 110-130 (34.4 - 40.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Ninetales-Alola: 146-172 (50.8 - 59.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252+ Atk Electivire Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Ninetales-Alola: 109-129 (37.9 - 44.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO


Defensive Calcs:

  • 252 SpA Ninetales-Alola Blizzard vs. 16 HP / 176 SpD Electivire: 124-147 (42 - 49.8%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO after hail damage
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-Therian Focus Blast vs. 16 HP / 176 SpD Electivire: 174-205 (58.9 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 0 Atk Persian-Alola Foul Play vs. 16 HP / 4 Def Electivire: 226-267 (76.6 - 90.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Trickywi (Sylveon) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Wish
- Protect

Certainly an unconventional phys def Sylveon set, but hear me out. Or don't. Because the reason why I wanted to run Moonblast and Cute Charm together over Hyper Voice and Pixilate was Soundproof Exploud. It could just as easily run Scrappy to be able to hit my Dhelmise upon switch in, but it does already have access to Fire Blast for that. And having a set that can be walled so easily by one Pokemon is never a good thing. Usually just gives that Pokemon the ability to come in whenever they want and get a kill or cause some other trouble.

Moonblast was Sylveon's STAB attack of choice in this battle. His team overall doesn't really like to keep taking hits from it. Alolan-Persian, Hitmontop, and Latias definitely don't want to take it. His resists lack recovery. And I went with Shadow Ball just to put some extra pressure on resists like Alolan-Marowak and Doublade. Wish and Protect are just so good for recovering and scouting move choices from the opponent.

Offensive Calcs:

  • 4 SpA Sylveon Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Marowak-Alola: 150-178 (57.4 - 68.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 4 SpA Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Hitmontop: 168-198 (55.2 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • 4 SpA Sylveon Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Cofagrigus: 120-142 (37.6 - 44.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
  • 4 SpA Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Persian-Alola: 318-374 (95.2 - 111.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 4 SpA Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 180-212 (49.4 - 58.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Defensive Calcs:

  • 252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sylveon: 292-345 (74.1 - 87.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • 252+ Atk Muk-Alola Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sylveon: 234-276 (59.3 - 70%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • +2 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Never-Ending Nightmare (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 367-433 (93.1 - 109.8%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery
SubtoReedIRL (Zoroark) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Extrasensory
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off

Here he is! The sneaky boy. Sabastian's team is stacked with Ghost and Dark types, so I knew I wanted something that could take a hit from both. Zoroark isn't the bulkiest Pokemon, but can certainly deal with the Ghosts. Dark Pulse makes short work of Doublade, Cofagrigus, and Alolan-Marowak. Focus Blast hits Alolan-Persian on it's special side, bypassing that annoying Fur Coat ability, and Mega Glalie. It was also by best option for Alolan-Muk and Alolan-Ninetales. Extrasensory hits the Hitmontop. And Knock Off removes items that I mentioned earlier. I really didn't want to deal with items that I could just get rid of. This set was designed to support my Salazzle. I decided to disguise Zoroark as Sylveon during the battle to bait Alolan-Marowak or Doublade to stay in on it, and it would mean that Hitmontop probably wouldn't try and mess with it and switch out fearing the Fairy type move. Or Hitmontop might go for Toxic and take an Extrasensory. Assault Vest would help against Pokemon like HP Fighting Cofagrigus and Choice Scarf Latias, and perhaps the biggest threat to my team; the Thundurus-T.

Offensive Calcs:

  • Outspeeds Timid max speed Thundurus-T by 1 point.
  • 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Marowak-Alola: 296-350 (113.4 - 134%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 284-336 (89 - 105.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO | Need a bit of chip to seal the deal. Stealth Rock isn't enough because of it's resistance.
  • 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Cofagrigus: 236-278 (73.9 - 87.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 198-234 (65.5 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Thundurus-Therian: 148-175 (49.4 - 58.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Defensive Calcs:

  • 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Hidden Power Fighting vs. 0 HP / 32 SpD Assault Vest Zoroark: 112-132 (42.9 - 50.5%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Latias Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 32 SpD Assault Vest Zoroark: 181-214 (69.3 - 81.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-Therian Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 32 SpD Assault Vest Zoroark: 199-235 (76.2 - 90%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The Aftermath

Week 4: Toronto Maple Leafeons (AbruptFury) vs. San Jose Sharpedos (Luxcrio)
Team that Sabastian brought: Mega Glalie, Thundurus-T, Alolan-Ninetales, Alolan-Muk, Alolan-Persian, Alolan-Marowak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Match Summary and Explanations
  • I knew that Aurora Veil from Alolan-Ninetales was something that I wanted to stop, so I led my Brick Break Electivire against his Alolan-Ninetales.
  • He decides to just go for the Aurora Veil right off the gate, as I destroy it with the Brick Break.
  • I went for another Brick Break trying to make sure the Aurora Veil was not up, but he just switches into Alolan-Marowak for free. This is not a good position. Perhaps I should've just went for the Earthquake since Brick Break was not a 2HKO on Alolan-Ninetales, but would've been with the added Earthquake damage. But then he could've gotten the switch after he got the Aurora Veil up, but blocked my only way of destroying it all together. So the former was probably the better play, even if it meant having to deal with a full health Alolan-Marowak.
  • I decided to switch into Donphan, knowing well that I could take anything Alolan-Marowak wanted to go for. He does a huge chunk with the Flare Blitz. He shows to be Lightning Rod or Cursed Body Alolan-Marowak, rather than Rock Head with the recoil damage.
  • I reveal the Knock Off and Cursed Body activates. The Thick Club is gone and this Marowak just got a lot weaker in damage output. Expecting my switch into Sylveon perhaps, he decides to use Iron Head over Flare Blitz. Donphan is spared from the KO.
  • Sabastian makes the play of Detect against my Donphan. This might have been to get the down on it so that he could switch into something to counter whatever I brought out in place of Donphan, but knowing that I made my Donphan faster than his Alolan-Marowak, I just set up my Stealth Rock and go down to the hail. Alolan-Marowak drops too. This would be more of a suicide than a kill since it was Alolan-Ninetales' hail that finished off Donphan, so no kill for Dumbo :( I send in my Salazzle since it loves the matchup against everything, and Sabastian sends in Mega Glalie. 
  • I know very well that I can just outspeed this thing and don't want to take an Earthquake while setting up, so I just throw off the Fire Blast. Sabastian anticipates this and switches into his bulky Alolan Muk. The attack knocks it below 50% and it is able to consume it's Iapapa Berry, bringing back to a healthy percentage.
  • I know that Salazzle doesn't take hits very well from Alolan-Muk, so I switched into my Zoroark to take a possible Knock Off or Poison Jab. He uses Rock Slide and unveils my Illusion. 
  • I make a misplay here and go for Knock Off. I was trying to remove a possible Assault Vest (because that was a high priority item in my plan), but I forgot about the berry earlier. And my mistake cost me my Zoroark. It went down to a Brick Break. I bring in my Kyurem-Black to pressure him.
  • Since it is very well known that Kyurem-Black packs Earth Power in it's movepool, I thought it might be enough to force a switch, so I try and set up a Substitute. Sabastian, however, was not deterred and just goes for Rock Slide. 
  • This time, I just go for the Earth Power and miss out on the KO. Alolan-Muk uses Rock Slide again and does some decent damage. 
  • Sabastian tries to pull a switch into Thundurus-T on my Earth Power, but I actually decided to go for Ice Beam that turn in case he wanted to try that. Down goes Thundurus-T and Kyurem-Black gets it's first kill of the season! In comes the Alolan-Persian.
  • I know that Alolan-Persian can't really damage Sylveon very well, so that's what I decided to switch into. Persian does very little damage with a Power Gem against my Sylveon.
  • Sabastian decides to switch out into Alolan-Ninetales as I go for Wish with Sylveon to keep it healthy. 
  • I know he wants to set up another Aurora Veil, being faster and all against Sylveon, so I hard switch back into Electivire. He does, in fact, set up the Veil again.
  • Alolan-Ninetales throws off a Blizzard in the hail as a last ditch effort to stop my Electivire, but to no a-Veil. With the added Stealth Rock damage earlier, it goes down to the Brick Break and Aurora Veil is gone for good. That's a kill for Electivire. In comes Mega Glalie.
  • I knew I didn't have much against the coverage of Ice and Ground, so I decided to just stay in and go for Brick Break. Apparently, he did not EV his Mega Glalie to be faster than Adamant 60 EV Electivire, because that thing just goes down to my Brick Break. I'm really not sure why that was the case. But anyway, Electivire has 2 kills. He's putting in a lot of work for me this season with 6 kills overall. 
  • Alolan-Muk takes the field again, but falls to the Stealth Rock. That means that even in death, Donphan was still able to get a kill! That's Donphan's first kill of the season! Last Pokemon Alolan-Persian returns to battle.
  • Wanting to keep my differential intact, and that Foul Play would easily to be the end of my Adamant max attack Electivire, I decided to save him by having Sylveon finish off the Persian. And the game is wrapped up 4-0 for us as our new record becomes 3-1 this season! Go, Toronto Maple Leafeons!
In Conclusion

Good game to Sabastian! I know it's been a rough start, but I hope you can stage some sort of comeback. You made a couple of transactions, and one of them was what I was thinking your team could use. A bulky Water type. Since your team was already so well off against Electric. It would add some nice defensive backbone. Thank you for being able to work with my schedule since it was very hard to have the battle during free time for me, since I didn't really have much. 

Thank you for reading my article! I hope it has been entertaining and insightful. Next week, I face Ryo of the Pittsburgh Huge Powers. I could definitely use some Huge Power against him. His team is basically the definition of T H I C C. Until then, have yourself a good day. I am signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment